13 April 2018

Altenew April Inspiration challenge (take 2)

Hi there!


I promised a card with the leftovers from THIS card ... so here it is !


Altenew Adore you


Altenew Adore you


Altenew Adore you


I used :

  • Adore-you-stamp-set ~ Flowers
  • Happy-mail ~ Sentiment
  • Zig markers for water color smooshing
  • Silhouette cameo to cut out the flowers
  • Sequins
  • Misti
  • Versafine black ink

To create the script circle background, I used a mask, made with a die cut circle and stamped the sentiment repeatedly, starting from the center, working it up and down to create a balanced look.

Sending this to the Altenew April inspiration-challenge :)





Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Must use those leftovers, and these are some very pretty leftovers! Love how you did the script background. Way to stretch your stamps! Lovely, Hannelie!

Cheryl W said...

Those flowers are so pretty! Glad you found a use for them and they didn't get thrown into the "card parts" file, never to see the light of day again. Masking is such a fun technique, and you use it so creatively.

Anita in France said...

You did, Hannelie ... and thank you ... those blooms are beautiful against the scripty background stamping! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

Oh this is lovely!! Stunning!!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wonderfully beautiful leftover flowers! I love your loose watercoloring, Hannelie! The sentiment circle is such a great idea. Great design, as always! Hideko xx

Bobby said...

It looks fabulous, Hannelie. I used so many of my Adore You flowers on one card I don't have enough leftovers for another one. I guess I'd better get coloring. ;)

Anonymous said...

We love the simplicity of this card! Thank you so much for playing along and joining the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.

Aileen said...

Love how you did this card Hannelie with just a few of the flowers loosely coloured and the sentiment. Looks so pretty.