30 May 2017

CASology : Medicine

Hi there!

Casology Time!

The cue card this week is close to my heart ... because I am a pharmacist πŸ’Š 😊.

Although I haven't practiced my profession for the last couple of years , I think it will always be in my system (pun intended) !


                                                           

As always the cue is open to your interpretation, and I am looking forward to see what you create!

I made a cute shaped get well card, full of happy 'tablet' faces!







I traced a clipart image of a medicine bottle to get the shape for my card. I created a mirror image above the shape, welded the 2 together and cut it with my silhouette cameo.

The cute faces on the label is available in the Silhouette store : Design ID #118397

The sentiment on the attached label is my own design, and I will once again share it , a new improved (I think) version:




Looking for more inspiration? Just click the links listed below πŸ‘‡

Guest designer: Gwendolyn


Sponsor : Serendipity stamps

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie


11 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is so funny and clever! I'm just sitting here smiling. Who could not feel better upon receiving this card? Fantastic!

Barb Ghig said...

You are a genius with your Cameo, Hannelie! Your medicine bottle is fabulous and I love those sweet little 'happy pills' :) Thanks so much for sharing another lovely sentiment with us!

Cheryl W. said...

Love this, Hannelie! You're so clever with a wonderful eye for design. I can only imagine that you were just as fantastic at being a pharmacist!

Darnell said...

This is so cute, Hannelie, and a perfect cue card for you! Those "happy pills" would definitely cheer up anyone not feeling well! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Sweet, cute and so fun, Hannelie ... sure to raise a smile and the spirits of the recipient! Hugs, Anita :)

Shelly said...

Such a cute card, Hannelie!

Gerrina said...

Haha als je dit ziet weet je dat je soms wat moet nemen om gezond te worden of blijven en kijk je er iets lichter tegenaan... Gave kaart! Groetjes, Gerrina

Kim Heggins said...

This is adorable!!!!

Nora Noll said...

This is SO FUN!!! I love the little bottle and the fun little collage of faces made into a heart!!

Rose said...

Very cute & creative Hannelie!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Very clever design, the cutest pills ever.

Love and hugs
Maarit