27 May 2013

Masculine birthday card

Hi there!

Back in the craft room after a 10 day break... and it feels GOOD!!!

It's also been a long time since I made a card for a man... this one is for my brother in law who will soon celebrate his birthday:


Inspiration for my card comes from the  sketch at seize the birthday challenge.
Also entering the CAS on Sunday  "make it Masculine" challenge.

Sketch rotated 180 degrees to the right.


                                      CAS On Sunday Challenge


Thanks for visiting me today... wishing you a creative week!

Hugs







8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous masculine design and I love the grey mono tones.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lynn said...

I'm sure your brother-in-law will love it Hannalie! I love the touch of texture and the twine!

PapierGirl said...

Great masculine card - I love those diecuts! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

Happy Dance said...

So glad you're back!! I've missed your wonderful cards in blogland. This card is the perfect example of a manly card! I can think of lots of guys who would like this. Nice in all the grays too. Great card! Bev

Dorte said...

Beautiful Hannelie,
hugs Dorte

Zw@@n said...

Great card, Hannelie. Pretty colours too. Thank you for joining us at CoS. Luv, Wilma

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Hannelie ... there's been a gap in the blogosphere whilst you've been gone! This is fabulous ... wonderful masculine colours, love the chunky checker plate embossed gears ... perfect with the silver nail heads! Anita :)

Kallen said...

Welcome back and you're back with such a creative and wonderful card! Love it.
Cheers
Kallen S.
Birthday Wishes for Brother