29 October 2011

Make the best of every moment

Hi there!

I am so exited today to be guest designer at craft your days away! Thank you for the great opportunity!

The theme for this week's challenge is Autumn.

I used a digi from digi my world , called "pile of leaves". I coloured it with Promarkers - quite a challenge I must admit, to compliment all the glorious colours of Autumn!
It looks to me as if this girl is making the best of every moment of this splendid season!









I thought I'd share the sentiment I made for this card with you once again. Feel free to take it if you think you can use it somewhere! Would you be so kind to link back to where you found it?




Challenges entering:

lilypad ~ Sketch
CRAFT challenge ~ colour savannah
crafty creations ~ Autumn leaves
the pixie cottage ~ go for gold
simon says stamps  ~ anything goes
celebrate the occasion ~ fall

Thanks for visiting my blog!


15 comments:

Betty said...

Gorgeous card the colours are fantstic for our challenge this week.
Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T with this Wonderful creation.
Betty x x

GDT for October at C.R.A.F.T

Joy said...

Love all those Autumn colours together it really pops... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

girlia said...

Adorable and fun!

Unknown said...

Awww what a fun card, love the warm Autumnal colours and fab sentiment xxx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a beautiful card, love the clean lines and adorably colored image! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

KarenB said...

I love the clean lines and wonderful colours that frame the colourful image so beautifully. Thank you for the sentiment :)

Lisette Morris said...

Beautiful card! Great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.

Melissa said...

This is really cute, thanks for joining CTO!

Charlotte said...

So cute with great colors. Thanks for joining CTO.

Esther said...

Really cute!
What an adorable image with her laying in all those gorgeous fall leaves!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Unknown said...

I love this card and the colours that you used.
Thank you to playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy

marsha said...

What a beautiful card, love your coloring - it really pops!
Hugs,
Marsha

luvthatstampin said...

Great idea for a card! And I love your font.

Kelley said...

Thank you for the sentiment.

Rene said...

Lovely!!
Thanks!
Rene