18 October 2011

Always there when I need you

Hi there!

A quick card I made this morning!

I love paper piecing and wanted to give it center stage in my card. I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder with a wood grain and paper pieced the stem of the tree. I punched a leaf and embossed it with a cuttlebug embossing folder to give it the effect of veins in the leaf, added it to the tree.

The squirrel was coloured with promarkers









Challenges:

lawnscaping challenge-20 ~ paper piecing
creative inspirations paint ~ CAS
Stamp scrap and doodle ~ anything with leaves

Thanks for your visit!

9 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Super cute. Love pairing the piecing with the embossing... The squirrel is adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping this week! :)

melania deasy said...

Oh....really cute card....love the squirrel, so adorable...thank u for playing at Lawnscaping :)

Unknown said...

Awww what a fun cute card, so simples and yet so beautiful xxx

Lynnette said...

Such a cute little squirrel and fun card. Thanks for joining the Lawnscaping challenge.

Janna Werner said...

Hannelie, this card is soooo sweet! Love it! Hugs Janna

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, TOO CUTE!!!
I totally love the embossing details. I'm so glad you joined the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

chilli pip said...

Wow you have certainly been busy busy this is another stunner.
Love your choice of colours it makes the card really stand out .

Linda said...

This is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at SSDS with your cute card. I love the one last leaf.
Hugs,
Linda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda

Christiana said...

Aw, this is adorable! Love your coloring on that little guy. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!