29 May 2022

You can do it !

Hi there!

Hello and good morning on this beautiful Sunday morning !

I had some time yesterday to make a quick and CAS card for a couple of challenges. The kind of card that I love to make !





As with most of my cards, this card is a combination of  stamping, and cutting with my Silhouette cameo. To add some interest I also used an embossing folder for subtle texture.


I used :

  • 'You' cutting file from the Silhouette store #193384 
  • Speech bubble cutting file from the Silhouette store #1804589
  • Sentiment from Altenew Mega greetings (masked and stamped separately on the three speech bubbles)
  • Versafine ink
  • Scraps of pink yellow and green card stock
  • Stripe embossing folder from a local stationery store
  • Foam squares for dimension
  • Black rhinestones 

Challenges :

Addicted to CAS - Stripes
CAS Colours and Sketches - I flipped the sketch upside down



                                                 



Thanks for visiting me today!
Hannelie











2 comments:

Mona said...

Love the no fuss attitude and the message.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Great job combining challenges! The embossed stripes for the background are the perfect background for your encouraging sentiment. Love the boldness of the color you used for your design. Thanks for joining us at CC&S