25 February 2022

Introducing and Re-introducing... Fun Flowers Stencil & Mask, Fun Flowers Spray Mask AND Fun Flowers Clear Stamps!

 Hi there!

It's the third day of introductions to the new Uniko release!

Today we are showing you the new Fun Flowers Stencil & Mask, Fun Flowers Spray Mask AND Fun Flowers Clear Stamps.

I made two cards, the first one uses the Fun Flowers clear stamp set which has retired some time ago, and will be re - released on Sunday when all the new products will be available in the Uniko store !





I created a little pocket bouquet with the Fun flowers set. The pocket and flowers were cut out with my silhouette cameo (easy to cut this without a die/cameo). On the pocket I used the Background-blocks: diagonal-stripes and 'Thanks' from the Simply-said-blocks stamp set.


Second card uses the new Fun Flowers Spray Mask which is so much fun to play with ! Only two steps to create a dimensional look. I added a sentiment from the new Everyday sentiment set for an easy one layer card.





Only one more day to go with one release to go before you can go shopping!

Thanks for visiting me today :)

Hannelie


6 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful cards. Love the stripy pocket design and the soft fading colours of the second are gorgeous.

!neke said...

Prachtig Hannelie !!!!
Groeten Ineke

TK said...

Very pretty!

MortiCraft said...

Your pocket of flowers is so, so pretty! You have inked up the fun flowers spray so beautifully too. X

Cheryl W said...

I love the pocket card, but I am amazed at the look of dimension you achieved with the Fun Flowers Spray Mask. And in only two steps!

Neets B said...

Your little pocket of flowers is adorable and I love the little tab sentiment. And how fab that your cards are both in Uniko colours too :) x