12 August 2021

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration : Nature's treasures II & Background Builders - Squared

 Hi there!

I'm on the Uniko blog today with a set of CAS cards using the Nature's Treasures II and Background Builders Squared stamp sets. I think the two sets are a fantastic match and I love the way the cards turned out!

Hop over to the UNIKO blog for the links and all the products I used :)

Here they are :

Card #1:




Card #2 :




Card #3 :





Thank you so much for visiting me today!

Hannelie

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the birthday card. It has such a fresh, clean look.

nancy littrell said...

Three Gorgeous CAS card designs using the Uniko products, Hannelie. I love your 2 shades of greens together and the die cut products. TFS Hugs...Nancy