16 April 2021

Color Hues Challenge #16

 Hi there!

This fortnight's color combination at Color Hues is one of my favorites and I am sure many of you will love it too, so come join the fun!




I made a fun greetings card with zig zags and a large sentiment as focal point :)








I used :

  • Zig Zags cut from scraps of card stock
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Sentiment from the Silhouette store #326177
  • Vellum cut with a circle die
  • Sentiment strip from Altenew stamped with Versafine black ink
  • Enamel dots
Hope to see you in the gallery!

Sharing my card at :




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


6 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Stunning (as ever) stay safe love Jane x

Nancy said...

Perfection and fabulous! Loving that script on vellum!

Cheryl W said...

I love this color combo! You've really put it front and center, too. Your zig-zaggy pattern reminds me of the ric rac trim my mother used to sew on our clothes when I was a girl.

Lindsey said...

I love your zig zag background! Beautiful CAS card with the white and vellum for the sentiment.

Karen said...

Another fabulous card! Not only do I love the zig zag background, but the vellum circle and beautiful script sentiment are just perfect!

Brenda in IN said...

This is a cheerful, happy card. I love how you did the zig zags in the prompt colors. Great idea.