17 February 2021

Red red rose

 Hi there!

I couldn't resist the inspiration photo this fortnight over at Time out challenges !

My  eye immediately caught the black and white striped heart right at the bottom of the picture, and then of course the pretty clusters of roses and green leaves !










I used :

  • Rose and leaves cutting file from Miss Kate Cuttables
  • B&W striped patterned paper
  • Red, green & black colored card stock
  • Birthday sentiment designed in the Silhouette studio
  • Foam squares for dimension
  • Silhouette cameo




Thanks for visiting me today !

Hannelie

8 comments:

sandie said...

I knew this was your card before I saw your name! Fresh, bold, CAS and perfect! Love you picked out the black and white-exactly where my eyes went! But I didn't get the flowers in (check tomorrow-had to have another go so I could do flowers!). Your flowers are placed perfectly and are I love you followed through with adding a black leaf-inspiring. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous! Bold stripes and a red rose -- looks fantastic, Hannelie!

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my goodness, that's so pretty! Love that luscious rose against the striped heart. Wonderful card, Hannelie.

TK said...

Stunning! Very eye/attention catching!

• bellule • said...

So beautiful !! J'adore le combo et ta rose si magnifique !!

bises ♥

Joyce said...

This is stunning. Elegant, pretty, and clean and simple design. Love those stripes alongside the rose. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely stunning and one very striking and special card....I love it! x.

Adry said...

This card is wonderful! I love it! Hugs!