20 September 2019

Dragonfly - make a wish!

Hi there !

I love dragonflies and can't believe it took me so long to give this dragonfly a (card)home !








I used :


  • Dragonfly  from the Silhouette store #43313
  • Zig Zag cutting file also from the Silhouette store #1800050
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Sentiment from  a Penny black stamp set called 'Flower sparks'
  • Rhinestones and shiny blue textured paper
  • White lace sticker

Sharing my card at :


CASology ~ Dragonfly

Freshly made sketches ~ Sketch by Narelle

Happy little stampers ~ Anything goes with dies



               

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

8 comments:

Suze said...

The wings on the dragonfly are gorgeous. And it looks great flying above the card. Nice card Hannelie.

karen h said...

Awesome card! Love the colors and the cool textures! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this! The dragonfly is so beautiful.

Cheryl W. said...

I love your dragonfly. I have a Spellbinders dragonfly die that I haven't used in a looooong time. I need to get it out again and use it on a card.

TK said...

beautiful colors, and I adore the lace behind the zig zags!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh how lovely! I love that you've used chevrons and I adore those colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Cécile Ribon said...

Wow! I'm always looking forward your beautiful and creative takes on our sketches! This one is no exception! Thanks for sharing at Freshly Made Sketches this week.