18 October 2018

Dots and flowers

Hi there!

Popping in with a very QACAS (quick & clean & simple) card!


one layer floral card- Mudra craft stamps


one layer floral card- Mudra craft stamps


one layer floral card- Mudra craft stamps


I used:



I masked one square with the negative from a die cut, stamped the first square, moved the mask and stamped the second square, overlapping the first. I then stamped the pretty floral branch and sentiment and added the rhinestones.

Sharing my card at:





                                               


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

11 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

wow! this is absolutely amazing :) love the design, concept, colors.
cas perfection!
thanks for playing along in Mudra's challenge.
xoxo
Preeti (DT)

Gesh said...

Very pretty card!

Cheryl W said...

Such a simple idea, but very effective! Great card.

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Hannelie, what a stunning card! I love the different elements, Jo x

Leslie Miller said...

You make it look so easy, Hannelie. A beautiful card for the sketch challenge. I love how your creative mind works!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow....a sweet and simple masterpiece! Love this!

HJ said...

Love your QACAS term and also your beautiful card.I think I can CASE it. Thanks for the inspiration. Enjoy your day!

Bobby said...

Great design layout, Hannelie.

Anita in France said...

Fresh and so very pretty, Hannelie ... gotta love a QACAS card! Hugs, Anita :)

Jen Brum said...

Oh Hannelie! This is gorgeous! I love the orange and yellow polka dots and those flowers are beautiful! So creative! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Mudra Craft Stamps said...

Wow! Such an fresh card!! love the black stamped florals popping out of that color!!!

Thanks for participating in Mudra Craft Challenge #26

Happy Crafting,

Varshitha
Mudra Team