15 September 2018

Altenew September Challenge take 2

Hi there!

I made another card inspired by this month's Altenew challenge. This time I used the Stunning Cosmos set, and made a super simple 'stamps only' card :)

Cosmos flowers make me miss my home country South-Africa so much! They simply pop up along the country side roads around April, when Autumn starts in the southern hemisphere. The lovely masses of purple and pinks make the most beautiful picture and has been the inspiration of many paintings.







I used:


Challenges:

Altenew September Challenge ~ Flowers& Colors

The flower challenge ~ Anything goes

CAS on Friday ~ Flowers

Simon says stamp Wednesdaychallenge ~ Pop it up


                                                                                          
Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty, Jo x

Rhodé said...

You made a beautiful card, Hannelie! The flowers are beautiful and the sentiment is perfect for this card!

lostinpaper said...

Another stunner Hannelie!

Cheryl W said...

I love Cosmos, too, and sometimes plant them in my flower beds. They're such an easy flower to grow, and they look pretty in bouquets taken inside the house. Your card is really lovely. The multi-step stamping makes them look so real!

HJ said...

Beautiful, Hannelie. Enjoy your day!

Bobby said...

Simply beautiful, Hannelie.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Hannelie :-) the flowers are so pretty, beautiful colours, and the CAS design is perfect!! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Kim Heggins said...

so beautiful!

SusuK said...

WOW!! Amazing card!

- Bellule - said...

So lovely ♥

Bises ♥

Zw@@n said...

Wow, this card is stunning, Hannelie. I love the flowers and the colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card and I love the bright colors! So happy and pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Simple and pretty card, Hannelie! I can tell your love of Cosmos and nostalgic feeling for your home country. Hideko xx

Michelle W said...

Stunning card Hannelie! I think I need that stamp set now!