26 June 2018

For you... on your birthday!

Hi there!

I have a bright and happy birthday card to share with you today!






I used :


  • Elements from Design ID #63735 and  #193384 in the Silhouette store. I have used the same design before on this card , just with different colors and a few other small changes. Always amazed about the way color affects the feeling of a design!
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Strips of colored card stock to create the stripes on the tag
  • Enamel dots
  • Twine
  • Fun foam for dimension

Sharing my card at:

Fusion card challenge ~ Playing with the sketch and inspiration photo


Seize the birthday  ~ Anything goes



                                       

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your colored stripes are happy and celebratory--perfect for this card! I like the look of tags on cards, though I rarely make one. Thanks for the inspiration.

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you played with all those fun bright colors and how you doubled the speech bubble for your focal point! Fabulous fusion, Hannelie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion Card Challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

Bright and fun, for sure! Gives me a happy feeling -- all those colors popping on the white. Love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I adore bright colors with a white base - this card POPS! Thanks for joining in at STB

Papercraft Boutique said...

It IS a bright and happy B-day car, Hannelie! Using the two speech bubbles for the sentiment this way is a fresh idea! Hideko xx

Michelle Lupton said...

Love this , Hannelie - your cards are always so inventive! Thanks for playing along with us at the Fusion Challenge Blog :)