22 January 2018

We blend... A Valentine shaker!

Hi there!

I hope your week is off to a good start 💗

It's less than a month to Valentines day, one of my favorite card making occasions. Mainly because I love hearts... all shapes , sizes, colors & patterns!

I found this cute design at Apex Cuttables called We Blend, and immediately saw an opportunity to make a shaker card!







I used distress ink to create a blended ombre background for the shaker element to which I added hearts and sequins. Some glossy accents were added to the heart framed by the blender's cable.

Sharing my card at :

CAS on Friday ~ Love/ Valentines day
The paper players ~ Love Notes
Addicted to CAS ~ Ombre



       For your blog                                                 


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

18 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Adorable!

The Craft Bucket said...

Super cute, love it. Jane x

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect for a shaker, and what a cute Valentine!

nancy littrell said...

OMG, Hannelie..your blender shaker is so cute and creative. What a fun Valentine. TFS my friend. Hugs

Cheryl W. said...

This is adorable! Perfect Valentine for a spouse.

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Hannelie, this is so CAS! Love the tiny heart sticker. I saw your card yesterday at Instagram, but only today it got the meaning of your sentiment. And it matches ATCAS theme so well ;) - Sweet Kobylkin

Chris Dring said...

OMGee! This is absolutely brilliant and so cute!! Love it!

I Card Everyone said...

just absolutely darling, Hannelie!! a perfect blend indeed!
=]

Bobby said...

Of course a blender needs to be a shaker card, Hannelie, and a darling one at that.

ElizStewart said...

What an ingenious blender!! So love it! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Papercraft Boutique said...

What a crisp and cute design, Hannelie! Love love love this shaker blender! Hideko xx

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card, Hannelie! Beautiful ombre effect and I love that you created a shaker! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Hannelie your little shaker is adorable - all pink and hearts, so sweet! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Susan said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Loll said...

So sweet!! LOVE this design Hannelie! xx

Bobby said...

I'm back to thank you for sharing your darling shaker card with us at Addicted to CAS, Hannelie.

Jaydee said...

Gorgeous card, Hennelie. Such a wonderful image for a shaker card. CAS perfection - as always. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
jaydee

Lady Joyful said...

Really cute shaker card. Love the CAS design.