10 January 2018

Olive you!

Hi there!

With so many punny Valentines day designs available at Apex Cuttables, I just couldn't resist playing along with this week's challenge at The paper players !

I picked one of the designs from Olive-you-love

Each file contains designs in the following formats : DXF, EPS, PDF, PNG, STUDIO 3 & SVG. I used the Studio file for cutting with my Silhouette cameo.

Instead of using the little hearts as provided  (positives) , I used the negative cut to stencil it.



A closer look:


Supplies:




  • Altenew inks : Olive, a touch of Moss & Rouge.
  • Blending tool.
  • Silhouette cameo.
  • Foam tape to pop up the image for dimension.
  • My own printed sentiment using the font "Someday Sans".

Challenges:

The paper players ~ Punny Valentine.

Happy little stampers ~ Anything goes with dies.

Just us girls ~ Anything goes.



                  




Thanks for looking!

Hugs
Hannelie

19 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop! That's too cute, and I love that they're pimiento stuffed -- my favorite! Way adorable, Hannelie!

Shelly said...

Super sweet card, Hannelie!

Brawny x said...

Very cute x

Lynn said...

Adorable. Love how you inked up the olives!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love your cards -- those olives are colored to perfection! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

nancy littrell said...

OMG...so, so cute and creative, Hannelie. Your cute olives even have yummy pimentos:-) TFS my friend. Hugs..

Kim Heggins said...

this is just too darn cute!!!

Cheryl W. said...

This is such a fun Valentine! I really love it. I may have to give this idea a try. I might even be able to create some olives with a small oval die and a hole punch. It would be fun to give it a try, anyway. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anita in France said...

Cute and so fun, Hannelie! Hugs, Anita :)

- Bellule - said...

So sweet and cute card Hannelie !!

Bises ♥

Bobby said...

Love a pun, Hannelie. Your inking of those olives gives them such great dimension.

I Card Everyone said...

Your darling cut trumps my stamp every day of the week!
Olive it, too!
=]

Jan Clothier said...

Utterly adorable! The olives are so beautifully coloured that they look 3D. The sweet stencilled hearts are just the icing on the cake. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Beautiful shading, Hannelie! The olives are so cute with the punny sentiment! Hideko xx

Annie S. said...

Oh my! This is soooo cute with beautiful ink blending! Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players this week - such a fun card!

stampwithsandy said...

Hi, Hannelie! 'Olive' your card, lol! So cute, and perfectly punny. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Petra Swart said...

Sooooo verskriklik oulik, vrou!!!!
Groete

Nora Noll said...

This made me LAUGH!! I LOVE these die cuts!! Such a cute card!!

chanya13 said...

Lovely project - thank you for entering HLS January Anything Goes with Dies challenge - hope to see you again! Hugs Agnieszka chanya13