11 July 2017

CASology : Wish

Hi there!

What do you wish for on this day... come share your wishes at CASology this week!

                                                         

My card:



A closer look:


The supplies:



Using a die cut mask and my Misti,  I repeatedly stamped the sentiment to create a background for the pretty Cosmos from UNIKO.

I used my Silhouette to 'fussy cut' the flower with the PIX scan mat for the cameo.

The flowers were colored with Zig markers.

Black ink : Versafine onyx black.

Using a sentiment as background is a great way to add interest and keep your design CAS!

Sponsor: Uniko.

Looking for more inspiration? Just click the links listed below 👇




I hope to see you play along this week !
Thanks for visiting me today.

Hugs
Hannelie


11 comments:

!neke said...

Heel mooi Hannelie !!!

groeten Ineke

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet perfection! Jo x

Barb Ghig said...

Darling flowers and I love how you played with the sentiment! Such a sweet card, Hannelie!

Cheryl W. said...

You've done it again, Hannelie! Your card is so pretty and so graphically perfect. I love it!

Darnell said...

A simple but very powerful design, Hannelie! Pinning and loving this one!! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

My wish is to have Cosmos in my garden as pretty as those on your card! Beautifully designed and crafted, Hannelie!

Lynn said...

Swooning over here! Stunning card.

Bobby said...

This is such a sweet card, Hannelie.

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet birthday card...love your wonderful circle background!

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Hannelie ... the repeat sentiment background is fabulous with those delicate blooms! Hugs, Anita :)

April said...

Love this card. I like all the white space and the black and white within the circle and the pop of color. Just perfect.
April
link to my blog for commenting
www.sandc101.com