21 February 2017

CASology : Score

Hi there !

Welcome to my Tuesday post where I bring you the new card at CASology and my card to inspire you!


                                                                


Today's cue card has so many possibilities. I can't wait to see what you create!



Up close:


... and a little surprise sentiment hidden behind the basket ball!



The cutting file is from Apex Cuttables, available HERE.

I added the sentiments, both on the ball and the card base in the Silhouette studio.

I added a little ribbon (tucked in between the 2 layers of the ball) to make it a little easier to remove the ball from the basket. The recipient could then also use it as a bookmark if he/ she wanted to.

This was one of those fun cards to think up and create!

For more inspiration please click the links listed below :

Guest designer: Barb



Sponsor this week: Stamplorations

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

What a great take on the cue! Jo x