22 December 2015

CASology : Merry

Hi there!

We have a 2 week challenge for you this merry time of the year at CASology !


                                                            



I used magenta mirror card stock to create my Christmas tree. I cropped a couple of circles into a triangle shape in my Silhouette programme, added a star on top and my own sentiment from last Christmas.

 I LOVE mirror card stock, but every time I get to the photography part I regret the decision! Because getting the color and shine in one photo, take more than my amateur skills, but I captured the shine in one , and the color in the second !



I am sharing the sentiment once more, if you missed it the first time ;)








Sponsor : Altenew


Please visit my talented DT mates for more inspiration:


Guest designer : Asa



Thanks for visiting me today... hope to see you play along in our 2 week challenge!


15 comments:

Lynn said...

Love, love, love the pink metallic.

Dana M said...

Gorgeous, I love the pink foil!

chilli pip said...

Wonderful card Hannelie and your photos show off the dimensions of the mirror card. Have a wonderful Christmas!

TK said...

Beautiful! I love that magenta mirror... Nice silhouette design.

Karren said...

Beautiful card and such a cool idea!

Cheryl W. said...

This is a wonderful card, Hannelie! I understand your frustration though, in trying to photograph it. I experience that same frustration every time I try to photograph anything that shines or glitters. I think I need some lessons (are you listening, Santa?).

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful...love that sweet sentiment.

Barb Ghig said...

Love your pink metallic polka dots, Hannelie! Such a fun design and fabulous sentiment, too! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Joan B said...

love this so much!!!

- Bellule - said...

Fabulous cards !!

Bises ♥

Susan said...

Hannalie, as usual a lovely card! love the mirror CS. Thanks again for the freebies :)
Hugs,
Susan

Anita in France said...

Gorgeously graphic, Hannelie ... the shimmery pink is fantastic against the grey! Hoop jy geniet 'n wonderlike Kersfees, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

Judy1223 said...

How lovely...love that shimmer!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannelie!! Your Christmas tree is phenomenal! I love that color you used.

Petra Swart said...

Haai, vrou, weet jy wat my hier opval, is dat jy die sirkels eintlik baie ver van mekaar af gesit het, maar nog steeds sien mens se oog die perfekte driehoekige kersboompie!!! Ongelooflik hoe mens se brein die afgesnyde sirkels interpreteer en die 'lyne' trek, ne!!!!! Baie oulik gedoen - ek hou van jou keuse van kleur en die blink lyk lieflik feestelik!!! Die sentiment pas so mooi perfek daar op sy plekkie in!!! Baie oulik gedoen!!!!
Groete