22 September 2015

Casology : Circles

Hi there!


The cue card this week at Casology is ...

                                                        

Circles are such a fun element to work with !


I used glittered fun foam and die cut 4 pink and 3 blue circles. After cutting each circle I ran 6 of the 7  circles through my big shot once more, to 'bite' a piece out where I could fit another circle... almost like building a puzzle of circles.


Love this glitter fun foam... dimension and sparkle all in one... without any mess !

The sentiment was cut with my Silhouette, using the font Channel.

Looking for more inspiration... my team mates have much more to share!

Our guest designer this week : Skye


Sponsor: Whimsy stamps

This is my last entry to the die crazy challenge at Simon says stamp. ;)

Thanks for looking! Hope to see your card in the gallery!




12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Who doesn't love glitter! Beautiful Hannelie!

Shelly said...

FABULOUS card!!

Barb Ghig said...

Love your sparkly circles, and what a great idea to run them back through your machine to get a perfect fit! Another fabulous card, Hannelie!

Happy Dance said...

Glittered fun foam???!!! I can see a trip to Hobby Lobby is in my future! How fun is this???!!!! And what a great idea to take bites and fit them together like puzzle pieces! Super font too. Fun card dear friend. Bev

sandie said...

Fabulous glitter delight x

Anita in France said...

Bubbles, sparkle, shine ... Hannelie, this is just like coloured champagne on a card ... it's brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Caryn said...

You had me at glitter, lol! Fabulous card - thanks for the inspiration and for playing along with at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hannelie, I love your glittery card, the colors make me think of cotton candy. And I didn't know there was glitter fun foam!!! how fabulous is that!! I love glitter but it's messy, no matter how much you try, it ends up everywhere.
Love this sweet glittery circles!!!!!
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Great use of glitter foam! With that white sentiment card looks fabulous!

Gerrina said...

Zo leuk om eens wat met glitter van jou hand te zien! Zoals je misschien wel weet vind ik cirkels echt super om mee te werken op mijn kaarten en ook bij jou vind ik ze zo leuk!! Groetjes, Gerrina

Geri said...

Glitter Fun Foam? Say What? I seriously must be living under a rock (again) cuz this is new to me...and I sure do like what I see!

Totally agree - circles ROCK...especially so on your fun, blingy card!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannelie!! I love your glitter circles. So pretty!! I love your huge sentiment! Nicely done.