01 December 2021

Color Hues #31

 Hi there!

Red & green... your first thoughts? Christmas I suppose! But remember ... red & green are not only for Christmas!

What will you create ... We can't wait to see your take on the challenge colors this time at Color Hues !

                                                                                  

Here's my card !





I used :

  • Simon-Says-Cling-Stamp-HEART-GARDEN
  • Gina K amalgam ink
  • Promarkers red and green
  • Ranger Enamel accents - white
  • Curved panel cut with my Silhouette cameo
  • Misti stamping tool
  • Foam squares for dimension

This challenge will be up and running for the whole of December so you have plenty of time to play along!

Thank you so much for visiting me today!

Hannelie

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hannelie, I wish I'd thought of this! But nobody's valentine garden could be as sweet as yours, in red and green!
Thanks for the warm welcome! xx
=]

Nancy said...

So sweet, Hannelie, and happy you went a totally different direction too. Awesome card!

Lindsey said...

This is perfectly sweet! I'm so glad you chose to showcase that our colours aren't just for Christmas cards!

Karen said...

I love seeing the non-holiday cards this round, and yours is adorable!

Kristie Goulet said...

Such a sweet card! I love the garden of hearts! Have a great week!

Cindy Beach said...

I"m so glad you provided us with such a pretty reminder that the colors don't have to be for Christmas. I love this great design and those sweet hearts!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--so sweet!