07 November 2021

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration : Background Blocks Pinstripes II

Hi there!

I'm on the Uniko studio blog today with a set of cards so quick and so clean and so simple ! I just realised again that cardmaking doesn't have to be complicated to be fun !

I started off with the intention to make five cards (the first five photos) and then the idea came to (sort of) combine a couple of them on one card... 

All you need is a background stamp, a sentiment stamp & some colored card stock . A couple of geometric dies or punches would make it even easier 😊













Here's the card with the combination of elements :





... and the complete set !



For links to the sets I've used and the source of inspiration, hop over to my post on the Uniko Studio blog !

Wishing you a wonderful day !

Hannelie

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your graphic, clean and simple cards - they look amazing, Jo x

Karen said...

I love everything about these cards! I can see so many occasions when they'd be just perfect--and changing the sentiments is so easy.

TK said...

Great set of cards! I love each and every CAS card, each with its own personality