09 November 2021

Just a little note...

 Hi there!

It's two for Tuesday  !

Popping in with a second card today because I have to share the card I made for the Fusion card challenge before the link list closes ;)




I focused on the "note" rather than on the typewriter and incorporated the lovely pink of the focal point in my die cut sentiment. 

Playing with the sketch and the photo. 







I used :

  • Zig Zag BG stamp and "a little note to say sentiment stamp  - CASual Friday stamps
  • HEY die cut letters (dies from local stationery store) colored with my pink Promarker
  • "You've got this" from Altenew sentiment strips set
  • Silhouette cameo to cut the top edge of the note
  • Vellum
  • Rhinestones craft foam for dimension

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

2 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

This is beautiful and so creative! I love the pop of pink with the 'Hey. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

Cheryl W said...

Another graphic beauty. I love the pop of pink against the white and black elements.