01 October 2021

Introducing... Stencil - Flower Power #1

Hi there!

I am so glad you returned to take a look at the card I made with the new stencil from Uniko's September / October 2021 release !






I used acrylic paper for today's card panel and rotated the stencil using two different shades of  red ink. Love the effect! I also stamped the little flower from the Flower-power-1 stamp set (Out of stock at the moment) and finished the design off with a sentiment from Season-beauty-clear-stamp-set and a little bling  :)

I'll be back tomorrow with the last introduction post before the BIG release post on the 3rd of October when all the lovely products will be available HERE !




Sharing my card at :

Time Out challenges - Inspired by the words : "In JOY or sadness, flowers are our constant friends"








Thanks for visiting me today !
Hannelie

4 comments:

Barbara K Brenneman said...

Hannelie, love your clean and simple cards. What a great composition you've created using the stencils. Love the colors you've chosen and a perfect sentiment to finish off. Great card!

MortiCraft said...

So beautiful with the two shades of red and great idea to use the Flower Power #1 stamp for the centre. X

Cheryl W said...

This one is breathtkaking!

Nonni said...

This looks stunning, Hannelie! I love the clean, modern feel of this card. Wonderful inking and lots of lovely white space! Super work! Thank you for joining us at Time Out.