17 September 2021

Uniko Challenge #67 - Anything Goes + optional twist Autumn Colours

 Hi there!

We have the super simple theme of Anything Goes, with an Optional Twist of using Autumn Colours at Uniko studio this month!




I played with Autumn colors to bring you this inspiration and invitation to play along :







I used :


THE PRIZES
  • Main Winner Chosen By the DT - £15 eGift Certificate
  • Random Twist Winner - £5 eGift Certificate
  • Random Uniko Stamps Winner - £5 eGift Certificate
  • Top 3 Chosen By DT - 150 Loyalty Reward Points

There is plenty of time to join and play along with this challenge. 
The deadline for submission is midnight (GMT) on Friday 22nd October 2021.



Thank you so much for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie


3 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Great Card Hannielie. Fantastic that you used one of the new background blocks and brilliant teaming with the lovely coloured succulents. x

Cheryl W said...

Love the warm colors. The checkered background reminds me of a favorite family tablecloth.

Mandy said...

Hannelie I absolutely adore this.

Autumn is my favourite season and I love the colours. The background is so striking and the perfect compliment to the floral foreground.

It is my 50th birthday on the 28th so I will imagine you made this for me :)

As soon as I saw this on the blogpost I knew straight away it was yours.

Have a fabulous weekend

Love & best wishes Mandy xxx