16 July 2021

Uniko Challenge #66 - Flowers : Optional twist slimline cards

 Hi there!


We have a popular theme for our new challenge, paired with a trendy twist of slimline cards ! It's your decision if you want to twist with us or not  😊



                                                                 



I twisted and made this mini slimline card to invite and inspire you to play along :







I used :


I LOVE adding color to black and white images with stencils ! Such a fun and quick way to color.

I hope you'll join us! 

Remember you don't have to use Uniko products, but we do love to see our goodies in the gallery !

Hannelie

2 comments:

!neke said...

Prachtige kaart Hannelie !!
groeten Ineke

MortiCraft said...

This is gorgeous Hannelie. I love the butterflies inked over the large floral. That's a fantastic way to add quick colour and it looks beautiful. x