24 July 2021

Introducing Uniko... Doodle Flowers

Hi there!

It's the last day of introductions to the new release over at UNIKO !

Thank you for following along as we share our creations using the beautiful products from this release!

So last but not least is a card made with the Doodle Flowers set :





  • I paired it with the background set from which the set originated : Background-blocks-doodle-flower
  • I used my Silhouette cameo to cut out the sentiments and popped it up over the three flowers which I highlighted with the solid stamp from the set.
  • I used Altenew inks as shown above as well as Versafine black ink.

Remember to visit the Uniko Studio Blog for more inspiration from my fellow brand ambassadors .

That's it from me for now !

You know what's next... Tomorrow ... Yes after we revealed all the beautiful stamps and stencils, we finish off this occasion with a Brand Ambassador Blog Hop & Giveaway


See you tomorrow !
Hannelie

5 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Such fun flowers in this set! Love your card!

Helen said...

I love the idea of spotlight colouring and this idea of incorporating the sentiment is so striking!! Wonderful inspiration!! Stay safe! :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So creative! Love the uncoloured doodle flowers with the splashes of colours! Thanks for the inspiration!

Greta said...

Oh what a fun way to use those products--love this!

MortiCraft said...

Fabulous card. I love how well you matched it to the Doodle Flowers background block stamp and the clever colouring on your sentiments. X