19 October 2020

FMS #457 & CTD #615

 Hi there!

I turned to two of my favorite card challenges for inspiration today . Trying to find my lost mojo !

Relieved to tell you I like the end result of my craft session this morning :)








I used :

  • Branch/leaf cutting file from the Silhouette store #180032
  • Scraps of card stock to create the striped BG
  • The top layer of the grid cutting file #165901 in the Silhouette store (just the sides peeping out behind the stripes)
  • Sentiment designed in the Silhouette studio : Font - Goord)
  • Foam tape for dimension
  • Rhinestones 
  • Silhouette cameo

Challenges :


Freshly made sketches  ~ Layout by Linda

Color Throwdown ~ Orange Kraft and black





Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

9 comments:

Karen said...

It's wonderful!

Linda Callahan said...

I love your striking design! Glad you joined us at FMS!

TK said...

Terrific card, masculine or feminine, it's a great make! Glad to see you mojo didn't fail you

Cheryl W said...

Your color combination is not one I would have chosen, but I really love it! I'm always so grateful when more adventurous crafters like you show me new layouts, color combinations and other ideas that really work.

Jen Mitchell said...


This is gorgeous! I LOVE the color block design. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

nancy littrell said...

Love your geometric design with Autumn colors. So clean and crisp. TFS, Hannelie. Love and Hugs...Nancy

Stef Perry said...

What a stunning card Hannelie! I love the organic touch of the die cut vine against the graphic stripe layer. Totally gorgeous!

Kim S said...

This is such an elegant look with the black on the stripes. And I love the accents on the sides. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jeanne H said...

A really elegant card. Thanks for sharing it!