26 August 2020

Color Throwdown #608 : Guest designer

Hi there!

Thank you Color Throwdown Challenge for inviting me to be your guest designer after THIS card gave me the star stamper title for challenge #606 !

Just take a look at the yummy colors for this week's challenge :






I didn't even think twice before opening up the Summer Flowers digital stamp from Alex Syberia ! I knew it was perfect for this color palette :)








I used :


  • Summer-flowers-digi-stamp from Alex
  • Silhouette cameo print and cut function
  • Promarkers
  • Foam squares to pop up the upper panel
  • Rhinestones

To create the background I repeated the colors by simply scribbling "pluses" randomly using the chisel tip of the markers. I love the effect and I think I will definitely give it another try soon !

I hope you'll the challenge this week !

Thanks for visiting me today 

Hannelie

4 comments:

My Paper Cat said...

So pretty

Rachelle Oltean said...

Congratulations on your guest designer spot! As soon as I saw those sunglasses, I was hoping you would be the top pick! This is such a beautiful card Hannelie - you have captured the color palette perfectly by using this wonderful poppy image! Take care!
Rachelle : )

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty digi stamp and your coloring of it is inspiring. I'm intrigued by your background. It has a graphic, slightly retro look that could go with so many images.

Cindy Beach said...

Hannalie,
I just love your card! The colors look beautiful and the background is fresh and fun!