31 May 2020

Scribbled background

Hi there!

I was considering all kinds of creative ideas for this background ... settled in the end for scribbles , done with Koi Coloring Brush pens. It was fun and I think I'll try it again!










I used :

  • Cutting file #77006 from the Silhouette store
  • Koi Coloring Brush pens
  • Sentiment from geometric-landscape-stamp-set by Altenew
  • Versafine black ink
  • Rhinestones
  • Foam dots for dimension

Sharing my card at :

Freshly made sketches ~ Sketch by Cécile (flipped upside down :)

AAA cards ~  Birthday Bash







                                                   


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

11 comments:

Jane said...

Stunning! Love your pretty colours, an amazing background to showcase the die cut flowers. Thanks for playing along with AAA Cards 6th birthday challenge. Stay safe and keep crafting!

A.Rose said...

What a wonderful card. The white die cut on the striped background is genius. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

Amy O said...

Scribbles have never looked so pretty! I love the pretty die-cut overlay too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Leslie Miller said...

Your background is really cute, Hannelie! People buy stamps like that. I love it! Also love the sweet flower and bird border over it. You're giving me ideas. Thank you!

Cheryl W said...

What a unique, fun idea! And it turned out so bright and cheerful. Great card.

nancy littrell said...

Oh my...Love your CAS scribbled background and die cut flowers design, Hannelie. TFS..Stay Safe and creative, my friend. Hugs...Nancy

HilaryJane said...

Who'd have thought, just a few scribbles and it is so effective. Love it xx

TK said...

Great use of those scribbles! So unique and pretty

Jen Timko said...

The scribbles are brilliant! What a lovely card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Francesca said...

Stunning card: love all! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

Michelle W said...

Stunning card as always Hannelie, love your background and those colours! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards.