16 April 2020

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration Post : Three Wild Cards !

Hi there!

 I am on the Uniko studio blog today sharing three graphic masculine cards using more or less the same recipe  to create three different looks.

I love the versatility of this Giraffe print stencil. By changing up the colors you can create totally different looks. From animal print to rainbow. And there's one more I want to try... blending gray ink  which will create a rock like background :)

Pop over to the UNIKO blog to take a look at the products I used !

First up :








Second card :









Third Card :







Thanks for popping in to take a look at the card I made !

Hannelie


3 comments:

TK said...

While similar, they are quite unique! Love the giraffe stenciled bg

nancy littrell said...

Three beautiful creative guy or girl cards. I love how you used the Uniko products. TFS Hannelie. Stay safe and creative. Hugs..Nancy

Melanie said...

Wonderful cards!
Thanks for your inspiration - now I know how I can make use of my wild life skin stencils to make absolutely great cards...

Hugs,
Melanie