22 April 2020

Hello Spring

Hi there!

Still so thankful for a hobby to keep my hands and head busy during this time. Also thankful for card challenges to keep the inspiration flowing!

Today's card was inspired by the beautiful photo at The card concept :








I used :


  • Flower bomb digital stamp from Power Poppy
  • Zig markers
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Watering can cutting file from the Silhouette store #291326 (modified) 
  • Text background stamp ( brand unknown ) stamped on the container
  • Sentiment from Altenew Handpicked bouquet stamp set
  • Heart border cutting file from Miss Kate Cuttables
  • Stripe embossing folder (brand unknown)
  • Colored rhinestones


As you can see my clean and simple card was clearly inspired by that colorful bouquet of flowers. Other elements that caught my eye which I incorporated in my design is the pretty jug or flower pot with subtle text on it, the heart in the tray, and the white on white background.



                                                          

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

5 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Hannelie! I agree with you - staying busy with challenges and sending lots of cards to loved ones is keeping me on the right track these days! This is simply a wonderful card - I like everything about it...the CAS layout, the beautifully colored bouquet and your subtle text on the watering can. Every time I think you've created your best design, you end up topping yourself all over again! Stay safe and thanks so much for the inspiration! : )
Rachelle

TK said...

Stunning! Lovely colors, and beautiful card with your image over that lacey strip and stripes

Cheryl W said...

So gorgeous, Hannelie. Your luscious bouquet is just the kind of happy image we all need. I like the watering can as a vase, too. It's such a nice contrast to the elegant flowers.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a beautiful bouquet! Love the texture at the bottom of the card! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

Julie Gearinger said...

Gorgeous Hannelie! Love your CAS design as well as all of your beautiful details!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon!