15 March 2020

Thank you... new Lemon digi stamp set by Alex Syberia

Hi there!

There is a gorgeous new digital stamp set available in Alex Syberia's Etsy store HERE !

A set with lots of beautiful elements... I picked just a couple for today's card, will definitely use the smaller elements for a next card... or enlarge them for another. That's the beauty of digital stamps... they are so versatile!










I used :


  • Lemon digi stamp set
  • Zig markers for water coloring
  • Altenew watercolor stripe stencil
  • Silhouette cameo to cut out the images and sentiment
  • Sentiment my own (font : Archer Pro - Extra light)
  • Enamel dots
  • Foam tape and dots for dimension



Sharing my card at :

Happy little stampers watercolor challenge ~ Anything goes (option of flowers)


Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge ~ Use some green

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie



8 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh I adore the blue and yellow together like this!! Gorgeous card!!

TK said...

Gorgeous, and I love the beautiful lemon popped onto your brilliant blue stripey panel!

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty, Hannelie! Your coloring and the blue strips make it wonderfully fresh and lovely.

Cheryl W said...

This color combo is so fresh and pretty. Looking at your card, I can almost taste fresh lemonade and feel the sun on my skin at the beach.

Anita in France said...

Fresh and lovely, Hannelie ... just like a breath of fresh air! Hugs, Anita :)

Anna M. said...

Such a refreshing look and feel you have for this card! I love the color combinations as well! Beautiful!

Thank you for sharing your work in our Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.
Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Ina G said...

Simply beautiful Hannelie. Stunning water colour blending. Love the striped background. Thanks for sharing at HLS Watercolour Challenge this month.

foleysfriend said...

Simply stunning! Love the beautiful blue striped background your created. It really helped to make those yummy lemons pop. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.

sue n.