05 March 2020

Simon Says Stamp - Lucky to know you - Daffodil Stem

Hi there!

So happy to share the first card I made with a gorgeous new die from the "Lucky to know you" release available HERE !





I love yellow and I love daffodils ... so I couldn't wait to play with this lovely die !


#SSSLuckytoKnowYou


#SSSLuckytoKnowYou


#SSSLuckytoKnowYou


I used :

  • Daffodil stem available from the new release HERE 
  • You are Background stamp
  • Sentiment from Beautiful Flowers set
  • Heart die from Sizzix
  • Altenew yellow ink and Versafine black ink
  • Rhinestones 
  • Craft foam for dimension
  • Yellow card stock and vellum for the flowers


Looking for more inspiration? 

Just search #SSSLuckytoKnowYou on social media 😊

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


4 comments:

Gunilla/Nilla said...

This cards is sooo pretty♥

Cheryl W said...

I love daffodils, too, so your card really appeals to me. I really love that you have them peeking out from inside the heart aperture. So pretty!

TK said...

So pretty, I love that bright yellow peek of flower through your heart window!

Anita in France said...

How soft and pretty, Hannelie ... the subtle print around the bright daffodil adds such lovely interest! Hugs, Anita :)