19 January 2020

U & I : To the love of my life!

Hi there!

Time to share a card inspired by a couple of challenges !


U & I : To the love of my love - Valentine's card



U & I : To the love of my love - Valentine's card



U & I : To the love of my love - Valentine's card


I used :


  • New stencil cut with my Silhouette cameo using a cutting file from Apex Cuttables called Geometric-heart
  • U / I cutting file also from Apex Cuttables called you-and-i
  • Distress Oxide ink
  • Stamped sentiment from Altenew Painted-poppy set
  • Metallic Decor embellishments form Hero Arts
  • Foam dots for dimension

Challenges :

CAS stencil Challenge ~ Use a new stencil

Freshly made sketches ~ Sketch by Jacquie



                                              


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

9 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

This is adorable, Hannelie! Love the letters. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Striking! Love that heart! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fantastic card Hannelie! I just love that heart and those giant letters! They're just so cute! So perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cheryl W said...

I really love that stenciled heart. I've been meaning to try making some stencils on my Silhouette, but haven't got around to it yet. Thank you for reminding me to put it on my crafting agenda.

TK said...

Oh this is beautiful! Love the graphic heart, the sweet red, and those fun little letter elements!

nancy littrell said...

Love your new stencil for your beautiful heart and wonderful U&I and stamped sentiment. TFS Hannelie. Hugs..Nancy

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, those letter people! I love LOVE this, Hannelie!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful stenciling and gorgeous color palette, Hannelie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Stencil!

Loll said...

This is so sweet, Hannelie! Love the adorable U & I figures with linked arms. Adorable over top of the stencil heart! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!