20 November 2019

Faith

Hi there!

We are preparing to move to a smaller house just around the corner here in our village... Now that it's just hubby, Sugar and I ... we don't need all the space of a four bedroom villa. Looking forward to reorganize our "office" and crafting space in the new house !

Things are busy busy here ...  but I just had to make a quick card before my crafty supplies are packed up and the crazy starts 😆









I used :

  • You-matter-digital-stamp-set ( image and sentiment)
  • Faith cutting file from the Silhouette store : Design ID #276199
  • Colored vellum
  • Enamel dots
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Teal card base


Sharing my card at :

CASology ~ Faith 

Just us girls challenge ~ Shades of teal  



                                   



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, Jo x

Macimbalo said...

Oh my, I think this is absolutely stunning! I love the layout and that sentiment is perfection in teal! Thanks so much for linking up at JUGS this week!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is truly inspiring, Hannellie! I wouldn't have thought to overlay the image with the sentiment, but it works beautifully!

Marjan said...

Prachtige kaart! Succes met de verhuizing!

Bobby said...

The font of the sentiment is so lovely, Hannelie, and with the outline it really stands out. This is such a beautiful design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

TK said...

Simply gorgeous! How fun to finish out with this before the move!

Leslie Miller said...

Your move sounds like a fun adventure. Even though it's just around the corner it's different and that's good. I'm excited for you! Beautiful card today, and clever use of the image and sentiment.

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Hannelie ... and one of my favourite verses! Good luck with the move ... see you on the other side! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Another really gorgeous card, Hannelie! Good luck with your move...a smaller house means less cleaning, which means more time for crafting...a win/win, I say :)

Melissa said...

This is so beautifully done, Hannelie! Love the soft monochromatic color and your placement of the sentiment!
Thanks so much for playing along with us again over at CASology! :)

Nancy said...

Your card is stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology!