13 November 2019

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

Hi there!

Life's been a bit busy the last couple of days... But today I made time to play in this month's Altenew Inspiration challenge 





I was inspired by the floral theme and lovely color palette!








 I used :




Designs like this make my heart happy !

Combining a stencil and simple rectangle masking for the background creates the perfect home for the black outlined flower from the floral art set ! I added a popped up sentiment in black to tie everything together  😊

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

9 comments:

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the black outline flower stamped on top.

Leslie Miller said...

I sure do love the stencil and the colors you used! What a great opportunity to display a pretty piece of line art. Very nice, Hannelie!

Jeanne H said...

Oh, I really like your card. So pretty.

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Hannelie!

Cheryl W said...

I was amazed that you had used a stencil. Your card looks so perfect that I thought it was either a print and cut or some DSP. Gorgeous card!

lostinpaper said...

More brilliance from you Hannelie!

TK said...

Beautiful colors on your inked marbling

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love this!

Anita in France said...

A lovely background, Hannelie ... the line art bloom is gorgeous against it! Hugs, Anita :)