20 October 2019

Card set inspired by Altenew October Challenge

Hi there!

I planned to make just one card for Altenew October Inspiration Challenge ... but ended up making three! I just couldn't get rid of the off cuts from the stenciled background...

Number 1 :





Number 2:




Number 3:





All three together :


 I used :




The beautiful bright colors Laurie picked ,works so well to create a bold graphic look like in the first card... but I wanted to challenge myself to use the colors in an unconventional way to make floral cards as well !


I'm adding my favorite (#2)  to the Altenew inspiration challenge... which one is yours?





Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I can definitely see why you wanted to use the off cuts. They're beautiful, and they make stunning cards! I really love the ways in which you've used your stenciled design, especially the shaker.

HilaryJane said...

Wow, your stencil positioning is perfect and the colours are so vibrant and clean, how did you manage it? I have this stencil and have used it a couple of times but find it hard to get the positioning exactly right. I would love to know if you have found the knack for it. All 3 of these cards are stunning, it is the vibrant clear colours that does it, I think. xx

TK said...

Truly stunning and beautiful! Love that you used "all" the pieces and blessed us with them!