03 May 2019

White on White - One of a Kind

Hi there !

 I am so happy to join the CAS on Sunday challenge as guest designer for a White on White Challenge !

I made this card to invite and inspire you to play along:









I used :


  • Butterfly cut file from the Silhouette store #230454
  • Zig Zag border from the Silhouette store #1800050 used as negative space
  • Textured Acrylic paper  from Daler Rowney
  • Vellum
  • Pearls
  • Sentiment stamp from Altenew
  • Versafine Black ink
  • Craft foam for dimension

When working with only white the following are useful tools/ elements :

  • Texture -  I used textured paper, vellum and pearls
  • Dimension - Achieved with negative space and craft foam to pop up the center panel.

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

9 comments:

Rhodé said...

You made a beautiful card! Love it!

Cheryl W said...

White on white is always so elegant. Your card is extra beautiful with the pearls, textured cardstock and dimension.

Leslie Miller said...

I love this design. I pinned one of your cards using this design some time ago. This time around you've made it very clean and sweet with all the white and the pretty butterfly and pearls. The black sentiment is just enough to make the white shine all the more.

nancy littrell said...

Oh my, Hannelie...Simply elegant white on white butterfly design. I love you how you cut your background into 2 separate layers and added the pearls. TFS your beauty. Hugs..Nancy

My Paper Cat said...

This is so pretty, you certainly have inspired me

HilaryJane said...

As ever, this is a stunning card. I really like the texture on the panel and the clever zig zag cut, perfect xx

Trina P. said...

Just saw this on IG and had to come here to share the love. Just breathtaking... LOVE it! xx

Darnell said...

Congratulations on guest designing, Hannelie! This is an exquisite W-O-W design!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

Cette carte est de toute beauté, je suis totalement fan !!

Bises ♥