10 April 2019

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

Hi there!

The wonderful colors and inspiration picture Laurie picked for this month's Altenew inspiration Challenge are just perfect for a graphic CAS design... in my opinion anyway!

I LOVE making my own striped backgrounds with scraps of card stock. I added a bold die cut / stamped sentiment combination and voila ...


Altenew mega hello die


Altenew mega hello die


Altenew mega hello die


I used :


  • Mega-hello-die Cut 3 times and layered for dimension
  • Hello-sunshine-stamp-set ~ Stamped sentiment strip
  • Scraps of pink, blue and yellow card stock
  • Versamark ink and white embossing powder


I was mostly inspired by the highlighted colors, and picked the stamped sentiment with the word 'world' in it , not just because it goes with the bright colors, but also as a reference to the world map in the inspiration photo 🌍



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

2 comments:

!neke said...

Mooie sterke kaart !
Groeten Ineke

Cheryl W said...

I love the bright colors and uplifting sentiment on this one. What a fun card!