31 January 2019

We rise by lifting others

Hi there!

Time to share another card I made with the digital stamps from Graciellie Design I recently purchased.






I used :


  • Sending-kindness-digital-stamp-set by Graciellie design
  • Zig markers 
  • Embossing folder from Sizzix
  • Rhinestones
  • Silhouette cameo to cut out the flowers, banner and aperture
  • Craft foam to pop up the upper panel



Sharing my card at :

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge ~ Anything goes




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie


4 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Stunning design. Beautiful coloring. And yellow just makes me happy!

Leslie Miller said...

You're working wonders with these Graciellie digis. You'll make everyone fall in love with them! Love this with the embossed background and I always love a colored image backed up with lots of white. Beautiful, Hannelie!

Cheryl W said...

I love that sentiment so much, and it works beautifully on your pretty card. Your flower is gorgeous, as always.

Anita in France said...

Beautiful blooms, Hannelie ... fabulous with that trellis like embossing! Hugs, Anita :)