16 January 2019

Fusion : Butterflies

Hi there!

Beautiful inspiration over at Fusion card challenge where I love to play. It's also their 5th anniversary challenge! Here's to many more ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

As always I tried to combine the sketch with the photo :








 I used :


  • Part of a free svg cutting file found at LoveSVG. I added the "inspire me" using the font 'KG two is better than one'
  • My favorite butterfly cutting file from the Silhouette store ID 59913
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Zig markers for watercolor smooshing
  • Rhinestones
  • Foam tape for dimension

This is my own little fusion of two card I made last year... you can take a look here & here
Also sharing my card at:


Less is more  ~ Water (water color smooshing)



                  


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

10 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty, pretty butterflies! Once again, your card reminds me of Spring. It's a little early, but I'm getting Spring Fever just looking at it.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful card, delicate ๐Ÿ˜

Bises ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Those are the prettiest butterflies, and I love how the heart tail of the "you" forms part of the sketch. You're too clever, Hannelie!

Kim Heggins said...

stunning!

Barb Ghig said...

'You' inspire me, Hannelie! This is such a gorgeous card! Beautiful watercoloring on your butterflies and I love the heart shape on your sentiment...so clever! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Nonni said...

So beautiful, Hannelie! Wonderful contrast between the crisp black die cut sentiment and the softly water colored butterflies. I really like the layout too -what a fab idea to use that circle under the sentiment. Id have never thought of that! Must remember this super idea! :) Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Michelle W said...

WOW Hannelie, you make the most beautiful cards! This one is so beautiful, gorgeous colours and that sentiment is just wow! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

Anita in France said...

Delicate and delightful, Hannelie ... beautiful smooshy butterflies ... love it! Hugs, Anita :)

Cathy said...

Beautiful card, such a colourful array of butterflies with that gorgeous sentiment, Cathy x

Karren said...

This is just gorgeous, Hannelie! What a clever and beautiful way to combine the sketch and photo - fabulous sentiment and fabulous butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.