12 November 2018

Moving on to Christmas cards!

Hi there!

I usually struggle to get in Christmas card making mode, but when I get the Christmas feeling , I LOVE making them!

So here's to my second Christmas card for 2018 🎄


Christmas card - Car with Christmas tree - Love SVG


Christmas card - Car with Christmas tree - Love SVG


Christmas card - Car with Christmas tree - Love SVG


I used:


  • Free SVG cutfile from Lovesvg . You can find it here
  • Embossing folder from Couture Creations called  'Grand Woven'
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Glitter paper
  • Colored card stock
  • Foam tape for dimension
  • Sentiment stamp from a magazine freebie stamped with Versafine black ink

Sharing my card at:

AAA cards ~ On the move

CAS mix up ~ Embossing folder / stamping / die cutting




          


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

16 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

aww so cute. I;ve seen a picture of one of those toy cars with a tree on top and a cute baby in the car that went to the market.Your card reminds me of that. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

Susan Joyce said...

Wonderful Christmas card Hannelle love the embossed frame. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up.

!neke said...

Super mooi !!!!!!

Mac Mable said...

That deep wonderful embossing folder draws your eyes right into that fun and fabulous card. Glad you are making your Christmas cards and thank you for joining in the fun challenge at the CAS Mix Up X

Anita in France said...

Cute, fun and festive, Hannelie ... that embossed from is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Leslie Miller said...

I feel the same way about trying to get started on Christmas cards, but once I start it's hard to stop. This time of year I feel much more inclined. This is so cute, Hannelie! Simple and colorful and I love the embossed frame!

Cheryl W said...

This is so cute, I headed right over to LoveSVG to download it. I may have to make a few Christmas cards with it. It looks like it would be pretty quick to put together.

Karen Oliver said...

Love it!!! Such a great Christmas card design.

Loll said...

Adorable Christmas card Hannelie! Love the bright red card and bright green tree with all that glorious white space. The dry embossed framing adds some lovely dimension and texture. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

maria f. said...

Such fun. And that embossed frame is so classy.

Julia Aston said...

Your little red bug looks so festive with the tree tied on top and the ribbon going all the way around the car Hannelie!! So fun! And what a lovely woven embossing folder you used for the framing! THank you for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

I Card Everyone said...

I'm always on the look out for my NEXT new folder, Hannelie! This one is fabulous! What a darling frame for your sweet bug!
=]

Anonymous said...

So cute !! ♥

I've got this svg and it's fabulous idea to use it like this !!

Bises ♥

Jane said...

Oh fabulous! Love the idea of your present under the tree! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Bonnie said...

I love this embossed frame Hannelie! The texture adds a fun way to show off bringing home the Christmas tree! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Famous Christmas Quotes said...

I love your gorgeous card!