14 October 2018

Twice the love 💕

Hi there!

I planned one card, and ended up with two ! Love it when that happens!

And then I love the card from the leftovers more than the originally planned card! 😂 Has this happened to you ?

Here's the first:


Hearts, love, silhouette cameo , handmade card


Hearts, love, silhouette cameo , handmade card


And my favorite, made from the leftovers :


Hearts, love, silhouette cameo , handmade card


Hearts, love, silhouette cameo , handmade card


I used:


  • Background cutting file : Design ID #177622 from the Silhouette store
  • Sentiment from Love svg 
  • Vellum
  • Rhinestones

Sharing my card at :






                                     




Thanks for visiting! 

Hugs
Hannelie

8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, I love them both, but the second might be my favorite, too. Maybe it's the white. You're so good!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Yes, I agree withe above comment -- both are preety, but that second one is a WOW. I'm thinking you really are the Queen of using your Silhouette. ☺

Anila Dikay said...

I absolutely love it when I can use even the smallest piece of paper. Both cards are adorable Hannelie. But my CAS heart is drawn to the second one with more whites.
Thank you for linking up with Inkspirational challenge.
Anila DT

Cheryl W said...

Both are pretty cards with lots of love in all those hearts. I really love the idea of using vellum as a backdrop for your sentiment. It sets it off just right!

HJ said...

Gotta love it when you can get two cards when making only one. Both are very pretty. Have a great day, Hannelie.

Anita in France said...

These are both super pretty, Hannelie ... and how fabulous to get two cards from one delicious design! Think the second is my favourite too ... it's all that lovely white space! Hugs, Anita :)

Quillish said...

Wow! Love the layers and the lovely shades of pinks and the interest with vellum. Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual fridays. Hugs ~ Ishani

Michelle Lupton said...

Love these (but, then again, I always love your cards!) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)