01 September 2018

Daisy Daisy!

Hi there!

I woke up before the rest of the house on this beautiful Saturday morning, and used the time to make a card... it's been a while, and I enjoyed every moment !






I used:

  • Free cutfile from SVG cuts
  • Distress Oxide inks
  • Altenew stripe stencil
  • Altenew sentiment (from watercolor dot set)
  • Versafine black ink
  • Foam tape for dimension

The moment I saw the sketch at Fusion, it reminded me of this daisy wreath in my Cutfile library. The rest of the cards came together quick and easy, no fuss, just the way I like it!

Sharing at :

Fusion card challenge ~ Sketch & inspiration photo


Time out challenges ~ Inspired by words ( a thank you card using all the elements that makes me happy - diecuts, distress ink & daisies!





                                          



Thanks for visiting me today...Wishing you a wonderful weekend !

Hugs
Hannelie

14 comments:

!neke said...

Prachtige kaart Hannelie !!!!
groeten Ineke

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! I love your pretty design. The stripes on the side are fantastic and that daisy wreath is adorable!!

Leslie Miller said...

That's the best time to stamp, and just look what you created! I love this fresh as a daisy card!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card, Hannelie! Your daisies are so sweet and I love how you created a wreath for them...beautiful diagonal striped border, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Claire said...

The soft stencilling is perfect for those pretty daisies Hannelie - lucky thing having some peace and quiet in the house! Thanks for playing along at Fusion with us!

nancy littrell said...

Clean, Crisp and filled with Sweetness. Thank You, Hannelie. Hugs..

Lynn said...

Love all the soft inking on your card Hannalie! So beautiful.

Always love seeing you over at Time Out!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh I just love this. I love the stripes on the left and the softness of the inking. I love the placement and dimension of your beautiful wreath with the crisp sentiment stamped inside. Fantastic! It's always wonderful to see your beautiful work at Time Out!

Papercraft Boutique said...

What a pretty flower wreath card, Hannelie! Love the way you sponged the wreath and stenciled the strips - very soft and sweet. Hideko xx

Anita in France said...

Delicate, fresh and so very pretty, Hannelie ... the soft inking is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Thanks for your note ... happy to hear it arrived safely! A:)

ankitag612 said...

Such a fan of your work. I love how you created a focal point on the lower half of the card and concentrated the florals on one side of you wreath. It is very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a lovely day! xx Ankita

Jeanne J. said...

Super sweet! I love the simple designed dies and the stripes!

Michelle Lupton said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at the Fusion challenge blog :)

Bobby said...

Congrats on your win with the lovely daisy card, Hannelie.