08 August 2018

Altenew August 2018 Challenge

Hi there!

By the time this post publishes on my blog, I am on my way to South-Africa for our annual visit. I am so exited to see my family!

I took some time in between preparations, I should be packing right now ;) to make a card for this month's Altenew Inspiration-challenge! I really didn't have much time to think this over, and with hindsight it might me a good thing, because I love the way this CAS card turned out. No time to fuss about too much, I just focused on the colors, the medium of water color, and just a little on the diagonal flow of the flowers on her layout of the card she made for the video .



I LOVE this bold color combination!

My card:







I used:


Thanks for visiting me today. 

Things will be a bit quite here on the blog... just one more scheduled guest designer post before we return later this month!

Take care

Hannelie

10 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful flowers on your card...and I love that green interior! Have a wonderful time on your trip to South Africa.

Aileen said...

You may not have had much time but it sure turned out perfectly. Love the CAS design and the colours combined this way on your flowers brilliant.

nancy littrell said...

Love how you stamped your flowers in a diagonal line, Hannelie. Gorgeous Zig coloring and choice of colors. Your flowers really pop. TFS and enjoy your visit with your family. Hugs...

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, I love these colors, too! Cute stamps, clean design. Enjoy your trip!

lostinpaper said...

No fuss and definitely sweet, I adore it Hannelie, hope you have a fab holiday!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Enjoy your family time! :)

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Hannelie! LOVE the colour combination with this beautiful flowrs. Have a wonderful holiday! xx

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Hannelie ... such a lovely cascade of delicious blooms! Enjoy every moment of your trip! Hugs, Anita :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

Beautiful diagonal line of roses, Hannelie! The bright and bold colors go so well with the thick outlined images. I love this stamp set.
Have a fantastic time with our family in South-Africa! Hideko xx

Erum Tasneem said...

What an awesome card this is! You are awesome and I am a huge fan!