16 July 2018

Baby cards... x2 !

Hi there!

Happy Monday to you!

Thanks for popping in to take a look at today's cards :)






I used:


  • Design ID #24920 from the Silhouette store. (I transformed the onesie from the file to a create a shaped card by creating a mirror image and welding the two together). I also enlarged the flower to create the focal point for the pink version, and added a baby elephant to the teal version). 
  • Altenew inks
  • Stamperia polka dot stamp (pink card)
  • Altenew tiny bubble stencil (teal card)
  • Sentiment created using the font MF Hey pretty girl

Measurements: Approximately 9x12cm 

Really clean. Really simple !


Sharing at :




                                                            


Have a great week!

Hannelie

7 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Both your cards are SO SWEET!!

Cheryl W said...

Adorable cards! I especially love that little elephant.

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous as ever, love Jane x

Papercraft Boutique said...

Both baby cards are so adorable, Hannelie! I love the softly stenciled bubble and the softly sponged elephant! Hideko xx

Anita in France said...

So cute and fun, Hannelie ... love that you have the cards shaped as onesies! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute baby cards, Hannelie! I love how you added dimension to the onesie with the elephant and flower...so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable twice! Gosh, I'm so far behind in my visiting after vacation. It's been fun stopping by today, Hannelie!