12 May 2018

Altenew May 2018 Inspiration Challenge.

Hi there!

Like every month before... the Altenew challenge lives up to its name ! Really beautiful inspiration, this time from the uber talented Laura Bassen !





My card:







I was inspired by the colors highlighted in the graphic, as well as the florals and layout of the card Laura made for our inspiration.

I used:


If you are a regular visitor, you might notice this is the same layout I used for THIS card  :) I had so many kind and positive feedback here but especially on Instagram about the layout, I decided to recreate it with some simple masking, and by moving the stencil after I applied the first ink color. Love the way it turned out!



Also sharing my card at :

Just us girls ~ Trend week : Use a stencil

                                                             

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

14 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! Your Zig coloring is so pretty and I love the layout and colors. Very clever stenciling!

Maria said...

This is stunning! What beautiful stenciling and those flowers are amazing! Great job and thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Macimbalo said...

So gorgeous! I love the colors you used and so happy you linked this up to JUGS this week! it's perfect!

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE the design of this card!! The way you used that partial stencil is amazing!!

Shelly said...

This is so beautiful, Hannelie! Love what you did with that stencil!

nancy littrell said...

Both cards are so beautiful, and yet so different. TFS your new beauty, Hannelie. Perfect for Springtime. Hugs...

HJ said...

I love the colors, design and stenciling. All elements make a beautiful card. Your coloring is inspirational. Enjoy your day!

Anita in France said...

Fresh and bright and summery blooms against those fabulous stencilled stripes, Hannelie ... the colour combo is delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

Karen said...

Great design and stunning card!

Cheryl W said...

So pretty! Your two-toned stripes create the perfect background for those gorgeous flowers. And the angles really add interest. Love this one!

Patti said...

Beautiful in every way from this stunning color combo to your delightful stenciled design!! Bravo! : ) and thanks a bunch for sharing your card with us at JUGS!!

Ina G said...

Simply stunning Hannelie. Love the layout and the slight movement of the ink on the stencil. Fabulous colour combination. Thanks for joining us again at Just Us Girls.

Bobby said...

The stencil design looks like a ribbon wrapped around your card and secured with some beautiful flowers, Hannelie.

Mirella said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I came across it on the Altenew challenge site. I truly hope you win!