20 February 2018

Hearts, stripes, flowers & leaves!

Hi there !

Due to a serious lack of heart stamps / stamp sets in my stash, I took out my favorite heart die and dressed it up with stenciled stripes and stamped flowers and leaves to create (hopefully) two distinctively different designs for this month's Twofer Card Challenge.

I find this challenge harder than I should 😆 ... overthinking it lol !

Here's number 1:







Number 2:










I used :



                                                  


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie


9 comments:

Anita in France said...

These are both deliciously fresh and fabulous, Hannelie ... love the stripes with the line art images ... so clean and CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

Both cards are BREATHTAKING!!! I love the fun stripes and the pretty black line stamps you used on both cards!!

Cheryl W said...

Awesome cards for the Twofer Challenge. It's such a fun challenge that stretches our imaginations, and your cards are perfect for it.

Bobby said...

I love what you've done with just a die, Hannelie. The stripes are wonderful with the outline flowers.

Leslie Miller said...

Similar enough to show how a brilliant idea (from a brilliant mind) can produce two distinctly different cards! Very crisp with the colored stripes and black line-only stamping. Beautiful, Hannelie!

Kara Lynne said...

Two elegant cards, Hannelie! Those stripes are fresh and fun, and the bold black adds the drama. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Twofer Card Challenge!

Darnell said...

Very clever use of your heart die, Hannelie, and I love the colors and occasions! It's lovely to see you in the challenge and I appreciate that you came to play in the Twofer Card Challenge #2!! Hugs, Darnell

Papercraft Boutique said...

You challenged yourself to use the same die for two different purposes - a negative for masking and a positive for the cut-out. Plus you used the same Amazing-you stamp set and the Watercolor-stripes stencil for both cards. Amazing! Hideko xx

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful cards. I love the colours.