11 September 2017

Altenew September challenge : Take 2

Hi there!

I made another card for the Altenew September inspiration challenge . The picture and colors are just so beautiful! Couldn't resist the inspiration :)





My card:



A closer look:





I used:



The brush art floral set was one of the first Altenew purchases I made, and I also think the one I have used the most so far. Still love it as mush as I did then!


Altenew Crisp inks:

  • Puffy heart, Purple wine, Cosmic berry.
  • Mountain mist.
  • Parrot.
Also sharing my card at :


Simon says stamp Work it Wednesday ~ Show your favorite stamps.

Thanks for looking!

Hugs
Hannelie


13 comments:

Marjan said...

Ook deze is erg mooi, Hannelie!!

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Such a pretty card 💓..loved the colours !! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me love :)

Cheryl W. said...

Another bright and beautiful card, Hannelie! The colors are so pretty together. I love your simple layout, too.

nancy littrell said...

Your colored floral arrangement is so beautiful and a wonderful version of the inspiration photo. TFS Hannelie. Hugs.

- Bellule - said...

Une nouvelle carte vraiment charmante avec cette mise en couleurs superbe des fleurs. Je suis fan !!

Bises ♥

Tracy Freeman said...

This is beautiful, gorgeous colours and arrangement.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Bobby said...

So lovely, Hannelie. This is one of their stamps I don't have.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Hannelie, I love that you stamped the flowers in the background too! Off-setting the circle is a clever layout. And top of that, I love the pretty color combination. :-) Hideko

Anita in France said...

Simply lovely, Hannelie ... and beautiful bouquet! Hugs, Anita :)

Leslie Miller said...

The picture, the colors, your card... ALL beautiful!

My Paper Epiphany said...

What a pretty and clever card!

Lynn said...

I always love coming by here Hannalie. So soft and beautiful.

Erum Tasneem said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful.